CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mother's Day at the Zoo

~All I wanted for mothers day was to take the kids to the Zoo! So thats what we did, Dave was at the dunes of course wrecking the bike and 4-wheeler, he can't go to the dunes anymore on Mothers Day. He wrecks every time! We had alot of fun though Zoey was so cute, she didnt know what to think~

~Zoey's first trip to the Zoo "I got my map lets do this"~


~Taking a break on the bench, I love her face in this one~

~Zoey and Crystal on their way to see the white aligator~ ~They were sitting on the trunk of the big elephant~

~This one is so dang cute~

~Me and the kids with the black bear, at least the kids look cute huh~
~Maria and Zoey, I love this picture~
~The crazy boy's waiting so patiently for the train~
~All of us going on a train ride~
~Me and ZoZo with the Zebras~
~She had a long day at the Zoo! She was so wore out, look she's sucking her fingers~

0 comments: