~ Me and my amazing husband Dave. I wouldn't trade him for nothing~
~ Our little man Braxten David, all I can say is "like father like son" they are so much alike! So much they butt heads like crazy lol but Braxt is always right by dads side, asking him a million questions. He wants to know how everything works and he turns to dad to find out :o)~
~ Our little angel Zoey Lee, we waited 6 1/2 years to have her but she was well worth the wait! She is such a happy and easy going baby we couldnt ask for more!~
~Our baby girl Daisy, she is our first kid! I went and got her while Dave was on graves, I was 8 months pregnant with Braxten and didn't want to sleep bymyself while Dave was at work. And to this day she is still spooning with me lol ~


0 comments:
Post a Comment