~We did alot of swimming this summer, just hanging out outside as much as we can with the nice warm weather. The kids love it, here are a few of the MANY pictures I took this summer!~
~Me and my princess hanging out by the pool, she wanted in so bad~
~Big brother walking her around the pool~
~Me and my princess hanging out by the pool, she wanted in so bad~
~Big brother walking her around the pool~
~Splash, Splash, Splash~
~I had to snap this picture really fast! She decided she didn't like the hat~
~Getting ready for the cannon ball~
~I love this picture, she is such a little fish~
~Playing in the water, we did alot of that this summer~
~ The boys eating some pizza, Zoey was thinking "Hey! Wheres mine"~
~If you can't tell she was saying "Wow" her famous word~
~Taking in break, that playing is hard work~
~Zoey and her cousin Bailey walking around the pool, that was her favorite thing to do~
~Zoey with Daddy at "Uncle Gregs" She just wanted to dive right in if you can't tell~
~Awe they are so cute I do have to say so myself! She just LOVES her big brother and he worrys about her so much its cute~







0 comments:
Post a Comment